Introduction of blog


                                            Hi and welcome to my blog.

 If you are here it’s because you want to know a bit more about me, so I better introduce myself!👋 I am Dimple Parsekar from the pearl of the orient that's Goa😍. I am a person with a big smile and friendly nature😇💖.

Well, my blog is called "Explorer". You'll wonder why I named it so. So let me tell you that I am an adventurous person. I Love to explore new places, new things😍.

So this blog will be all about TRAVELING!!😍. I will post about the places that I travel to, reviews of the same for you'll to decide whether to visit them or not, and yeah, I would also be talking about the places that I myself want to travel to in the future too👀❤️. So get ready to EXPLORE my World!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amthane Dam

Mangrove Boardwalk

Satrem waterfall