Chapora River, Ozorim



I am an adventurous person I love to visit new-new places but the most favorite thing in my adventure is the SUNSET😍🌅. I love to see sunsets😻. The above picture of the sunset is from the ozrim bridge. And I believe that sunsets are proof that ending can be often beautiful too😇.

Sunset is the time when the sun goes down and night begins. During the sunset, nature assumes fresh, bright, and charming. The sun seems to be a disc of gold😻💖. At the time of sunset, one can enjoy the serenity of a sunset. Then nature seems in a hurry. People finish their work and return home. Birds return to their nests🐦. When the sun sets, nature looks very beautiful. Then nature starts getting dark. The slight darkness of the sunset creates a feeling of joy and calm in us💞😊.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amthane Dam

Mangrove Boardwalk

Satrem waterfall